When you are working with a sales representative from The Cormpilas Group, you will receive a full explanation of what to expect so that there are no surprises during your real estate transaction. We will help you choose the options you want in your new home. We will evaluate your needs, wants and budget to the properties available on the market. We will also accompany you to see properties and help you assess their suitability and pricing.
It doesn't matter if the property is listed with Re/Max or another company, we can provide you with detailed information on properties available and even past solds. Since we are a team of highly successful and skilled negotiators, we will also help with your offer to purchase and all legal requirements. Our code of ethics is your assurance that you will receive the highest level of service, honesty and integrity.
Since Georgetown is a small community, we depend on your recommendation to your friends and family in order to continue serving the buying and selling public. Our main focus of service is Halton Hills. Many agents are all over the map, taking you into areas they have never sold in before. This means they extend themselves and their resources. You may ask yourself how effective are these agents outside their own area of expertise. We would rather refer you to another qualified agent outside our area in order for you to receive the ultimate service and buying power in that area. That's the only way to provide honesty, integrity, and ethical service.
- There is no such thing as "Your Last Chance." There is always another way to find an opportunity that fits when negotiating a purchase.
- Challenge us to "Show You" fair market value. Do a Market Analysis before you decide to buy.
- Foster goodwill and respect for the seller. Owners may be nervous or concerned about the sale.
- NEGOTIATE SLOWLY! You have searched for the perfect house, there is no need to rush the negotiations.
- Focus on the real goal - to buy the home, not to out-negotiate the seller.
- Determine exactly what you can afford.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage.
- Know the market you are shopping in
- Be realistic and avoid competitions
- Get an agent (like one us) who you can believe in and work with as a team.
- Have the property inspected by a professional as a condition of your offer to buy.
Remember, today's buyer is well informed about their choices, and your true competitive value!
WHEN PURCHASING IN GEORGETOWN WE CAN HELP YOU WITH...
* A tour of the Town, including pointing out schools, library, shopping and best restaurants
* Provide you with information regarding Georgetown and all its amenities
* Updates on mortgage rates, how to secure the best rate and choosing a home inspector
* Information on the neighbourhood and its most recent sales
* Information on how to sell your present home for top dollar including moving and preparing for the sale.
* A complimentary market evaluation.
"IT IS OUR PLEDGE TO GIVE YOU EXCELLENCE IN REAL ESTATE SERVICE WITH AN EMPHASIS ON THE PERSONAL TOUCH. WE WILLINGLY STAKE OUR REPUTATION ON EACH TRANSACTION, AND STRIVE TO CREATE SOLUTIONS RATHER THAN ALLOWING CONDITIONS OR CIRCUMSTANCES TO DICTATE THE DIRECTION OF YOUR RESULTS."